Nomad Emporium Terms and Conditions
• Admission to Nomad Emporium's training, workshops, classes is subject to acceptance at the sole discretion of Nomad Emporium.
• Registration must be completed online at https://www.nomademporium.com/
• Registration for each event is limited to 200 students and on a first come first served basis.
• Late registrations and waiting list are subject to availability.
• Nomad Emporium cannot guarantee your registration in the training until the deposit payment is received.
• Payments for the Nomad Emporium training can be made via bank transfer or online.
• A full payment of $1900 USD is required for registration.
• Early bird discount only applies to registrations received as stated prior to the starting date of the training.
• The payment of $1900USD is non-refundable.
• For cancellation communicated to Nomad Emporium reserves the right to provide a full refund or offer alternative event to the registered students on exceptional grounds and on a case by case basis only.
• Nomad Emporium reserves the right to cancel any Training and provide a full refund or offer alternative event to the registered students. Nomad Emporium accepts no responsibility for costs incurred in the event of cancellation of training, rescheduling or delays.
Third party facilities and services liability waiver
• Nomad Emporium carefully selects its broadcast platforms to offer a positive experience to its student. However, Nomad Emporium cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from the online platforms contracted and online communications third parties contracted, including but not limited to broadcasting, replays, bandwidth, online infrastructure and equipment.
• Attendance to all classes in mandatory. Students must attend all classes of the Nomad Emporium Teacher to receive their certification.
• Should a student be incapable to participate or miss part of the classes, students will have access to online replays.
• Admission to the Nomad Emporium Teacher training does not result in any certification.
• Nomad Emporium may capture photos and videos throughout the program which may be used for our website and advertising material. By agreeing with these terms and conditions you grant Nomad Emporium full permission to use these media.
• Students of Nomad Emporium agree to behave respectfully toward their peers and teachers.
• Nomad Emporium reserves the right to ask a student to leave the training if he or she is compromising the learning of the group, or if he or she present inappropriate, unethical, or disruptive behavior. No refund will be provided.
The type of data Nomad Emporium collects from you may include: name, address, telephone number and email address. Optional information such as photograph, demographic information, date of Birth or your gender may also be collected. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the purpose of Nomad Emporium collecting your personal information:
- To help develop new services or improve our existing services
- To send emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in
- To personalize your sessions in order to better fit your interests, such as offering you relevant, individually tailored content and experiences
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
• Nomad Emporium reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at any time and without prior notice. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be updated on the website